The Wellness Center offers a wide variety of Prenatal, Fertility and Postnatal services, conveniently located in Burke. No matter what stage of pregnancy you are in, or whether you are trying to conceive or have recently given birth, we have natural approaches to help you every step of the way!
Let one of our highly skilled team members provide you with caring support during this amazing time in your life so that you can transition into motherhood with ease, joy and peace.
A natural self care routine that includes acupuncture, yoga, massage, proper nutrition and/or birth preparation classes can assist you before, during and after birth by:
- Regulating hormone balance
- Creating optimal conditions for fertility
- Reducing stress
- Improving sleep
- Relieving pain and discomfort associated with the changing body
- Relieve or reduce headaches, sciatic pain, carpal tunnel and other common pregnancy related pain conditions
- Lower blood pressure
- Reduce swelling in the feet and legs
- Improve your mood as well as help with postpartum depression
- Provide an opportunity to be still and connect more deeply with your baby
- Prepare your body and mind for a healthy and relaxed labor and birth
- Assist in regaining a balance physically, emotionally and hormonally after birth
Prenatal Services at the Wellness Center
Sarah Shupe Hung, Acupuncturist, has experience treating infertility, including working with women going through IUI and IVF procedures. She has helped women during their pregnacies as well. You can find out more and book with Sarah on her website.
Part Yoga, part childbirth education, this class will see you challenged in the second trimester and supported in through your third.
Click here to sign up for one
of the prenatal yoga classes on
Saturdays at 1:30pm
Relieve many of the common discomforts that accompany pregnancy such as; lower back pain, hip pain, shoulder tension, headaches, swelling/edema, as well as balance your mood. Four of our massage therapists are specially trained in Pre-natal massage.
To book a prenatal massage, click here.
Both Fertility Massage and Acupuncture can help to prepare your body and regulate your hormones to encourage pregnancy.
Post-Natal massage and gentle yoga is a great way to help your body repair itself after giving birth. It is an important part of the recovery period, whether you had a completely natural birth or a medically assisted one.
Scar Tissue Massage
In the event that you have a Cesarean delivery, scar tissue release therapy with Leah, Certified Massage Therapist, can assist in the healing process.